my neighborhood

default

In my neighborhood there are a lot of houses.There aren't many peoples but there are a lot of streets but these streets are narrow.The pedestrians are friendly.There are a lot of greenery and there isn't traffic congestion  aometimes is bad because the streets are ugle but is a great neighbohood and I love.

The groeceries Stories

my sister at home picks up us in the school.She goes to the banck and cleans the house.she makes a grocery list every week,takes kids at home and she gets a haircut.sehe cut out coupons and gets the dry cleaning.She goes to a grocery shopping and take the bus home

earth day

the world today have a big problem is the rainflorest desflorestation.This is a terrible problem because it desflorest the world.The florest and animals and destroyer the ecosistem.Many people polute the florest.In the world 15 percent of florests are destroyed.People need to take careul of the plants.We can reflorest the world just need helpe of everybody

memories

the memorie more intressting .I remember my first bad great in the school.I was five years old and I remember  my  first teacher Idin't like him to.When I was in my hight school was very fast .I liked playing voleyball and tennis.Iremember that I used to like to play in dark places where I could find better entertaimment.I also liked to play"bolinha de gude"I remember the first time I watchaed TV since then I never stopped.the first trap on my own. Istill have memories of it.

Current mood: Dead

about my family

My namae is marco im live in brasil.I have one brother and one sister.I didn't like to go to school and I don't like my country but I like water

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .