My neighborhood

default

My neighborhood is Park Way is good, because there is more space, the houses are bog, some houses are confortable and safe. My neighbors are very friendly. I think it is very interesting live in Park Way, because there is a lot of greenery and old forests differente from the big city. The bad point is that it isn't near a drugstore, the bakeries are old, when we want to eat breadd we have to go a farway, there a post office isn't near, there isn't a bank, but after all I like to live in Park Way.

Mara's errands

I get my children every day at school, before I go to work in my office, and read my e-mails, I always make a grocery list, go grocery shopping, before my maid unload the groceries, one a month go to a dentist appointment. Sometimes I cook very special food. I help my son with your homework. Twice week I play tennis and study English at Casa Thomas Jefferson.

OVER POPULATION

We all know the world has problems on of the problems affecting our planet are over population the world.This is problem causes provety and mass unemployment in the economy. The over population causes impairments in the soils and forest problems and problems for human beings in the future than there are now.  The problems faced by our country can be solved only by the active involvement of the majority of the total population. There is a need for revolutionary reforma in every aspect of human life, including religion.

My trip to Fortaleza

I went to Fortaleza in September last year. I went with my husband, Euto, and my son Igor and Caio. Fortaleza is a very special city, because it has wonderful hotels. We stayed at a five-stars hotel near the beach. The sun was very hot every day. in the mornings we went to the beach, and the after, for lunch, we went to eat in a restaurant. The restaurant are expensive but the food are delicious. In the afternoon we went to museums, shoppings. In the evenings, we went to have dinner in japonese food restaurant. I'm planning to go there on my vacation next year.

Current mood: Happy

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .