Neighborhood

default

What do you think of Taguatinga? Here is a good city, because there are many wide sidewalks and friendly people. I think my neighborhood is beautiful, there are litter, all that trash on the narrow streets.

There are good supermarkets, big and beautiful bakery whit delicious food and the best bread is Brasília. There are Taguatinga Shopping, the best mall Taguatinga.

There are many options for nightclubs and interesting restaurant for the Valentine's Day. Smile

Current mood: Cool

Global Warming

default

In our planet we know there are many environmental problems. One of these problems is GLOBAL WARMING. This is a terrible problem because it causes the melting of the polar caps, the world will be very hot, cause of the acid rain, rainforest deforestation, everything. People causes this problem polluting air, polluting water.

According to Green Peace the effects of GLOBAL WARMING have quadrupled in the last ten years. In Brazil, twelve percent of the country's pollute the planet.

Current mood: Angry

Global Warming

Current mood: Angry

My trip to Rio de Janeiro

My happy memory was in 2004 when I went to Rio de Janeiro on my vacation. I traveled by plane with my mother, my father and my brother. We saw Cristo Redentor, Bondinho and Projac. I loved, because I could see many actors and actresses. We relaxed in the beach, swimming pool and slept late. I hold the photos with affection. We stayed in Barra da Tijuca, there is beautiful. One day I go back there. Why don't you go in your vacation there? 

Kisses Kiss

Current mood: Big-Smiley

SUMMER LOVE

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .