Taguatinga

default

When you think Taguatinga, do you think of traffic congestion? You think Taguatinga is old? You are wrong, because Taguatinga is new, it is very nice to drive as Taguatinga.

Taguatinga has polite people and in Taguatinga there are green parks,there are good shoppings there are spaceous supermarkets. I think Taguatinga is interesting because it's different, there are many options of leisure.

I love Taguatinga!  

Current mood: Love

My First Trip by Airplane

When I was two years old, I took my first trip by airplane.I went to visit Cabo Frio RJ.

I felt very nervous about traveling so far, but my mother and my sisters were with me.

I got on the airplane and talked with my mother for a long time to calm down.

My father, my grandfather and my grandmother met me at the airport and took me to their holtel, becausemy father went to Cabo Frio by car.

I was there for three weeks ,and, I had so much fun with them.it was my first time in Cabo Frio and I saw lots of really interesting places.

In the end I liked very much this trip.

default

My name is Eduardo, and I am 17 years old. I was born in Brasília and I live with my parents and my sister.I have two sisters, one single and the other is married.

I like to pratice sports, soccer, handball, basketball and I like talking to my friends, stay with my girlfriend, play video games.I like surfing when I travel.

I am studying in Católica in third year of high school.         Cool

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30