My Neighborhood! ;)

default

Well, when you listen about the Colonia Agricola Samambaia, you gerally think bad thinks, like the thieves, but it is not all about Colonia Agricola Samambaia, there are a lot of trees. There is also a park, but this park is being finished, but we can already go ciclying in the park.
   The Colonia Agricola Samambaia is very young, and it's still being built by the GDF, I believe that the Colonia will be safe, and it will be very confortable to live in.

Current mood: Cool

running errands

I don't help my mother with the errands in the house, but I help her with unload the groceries...  (Y)   xP

My mother gets and takes me to school, she wishes the dishes,
she goes grocery shopping...

Sewage Spills

We all know earth has a lot of problems, and one of these problems is the sewage spills. It can pollute the ocean, rivers and others, because there are no places to put the sewage, and the pollution can kill the majority of ocean fishes. The sewage spills is caused by industries. People absolutely usually don't do anything about this problems, but I thing people should organizer themselves and get their trash recycled.

My Memories

Well, I was born in Porto Velho in Rondonia, and I remember just a little, because Ileft there whuen I was 7 years old. I remember that my infancy was very "different", because I learned to ride a bike when when I was 1 year old and 11 months, and the others children didn't learned to ride a bike too early. I remember too when I received my first car, I was 13 years old and I was already living in taguatinga. they're my happiest memories in my life.

Rafinhaa. ;]

Rafael Rabelo

humm...

I'm cool  (Y) rsrs Wink

I'm Rafael Rabelo, I'm 16 years old, I have 1 sister (9 years old), I live in house at Colonia Agricola Samambaia, I have 4 dogs (but I hate everyone  ¬¬), I study in Leonardo Da Vinci, I play basketball (and very well) rhsuhrushushruhr

I'm tall, funny and nice dancer KkKkKkKk

err.... is it! 

Cool

Current mood: Cool

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30