My neighborhood

default

My neighborhood in Taguatinga is good, because it is near my school, there is a supermarket, there is a bakery, there is a drugstore. People are friendly, but in my street don't have friendly people. When I go to courses or other places it is a big problem, because there is traffic congestion, but the beautiful people make the place happy. Taguatinga is a big city, there are good places to go out, for example: there are restaurants, there are movies, there is a beautiful church and other places to go out with friends, boyfriend or girlfriend, parents. You can have a good time if you live in Taguatinga. You could live in here or to miss great experiences.You decide. It is very confortable, you feel good emotions. I love Taguatinga. You can have fun!!! Come be a happy person you too, come to Taguatinga.

on  June 2, 2008  at  10:36 PM

Hi Nathali your comment about Taguatinga is fantastic!!. I love Taguatinga, because I live eight years old. Taguatinga is independent satelite city, there is very builduings moderns , there is shopping, there is a restaurants and the foods are delicious ,there is a big supermarket,there is a bank, there is church is beautiful .You live in city very very fantastic!!!!!!!!.
kisses Mara
on  June 2, 2008  at  10:36 PM

óhh your neighborhood is good and the best, there are many people good yes?? My neighborhood is the same as yours. I like, a live here all my life.
on  June 2, 2008  at  10:46 PM

Hi flamenguistaa!!!;**
Your city is fantastic, I like it very much!!!
kiss
Raquel ;)
« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .