My neighborhood

default

My neighborhood in Taguatinga is good, because it is near my school, there is a supermarket, there is a bakery, there is a drugstore. People are friendly, but in my street don't have friendly people. When I go to courses or other places it is a big problem, because there is traffic congestion, but the beautiful people make the place happy. Taguatinga is a big city, there are good places to go out, for example: there are restaurants, there are movies, there is a beautiful church and other places to go out with friends, boyfriend or girlfriend, parents. You can have a good time if you live in Taguatinga. You could live in here or to miss great experiences.You decide. It is very confortable, you feel good emotions. I love Taguatinga. You can have fun!!! Come be a happy person you too, come to Taguatinga.

AIR POLUTTION

One of the problems affecting our planet nowadays is Air Pollution. This problem affects the planet with the pollution caused by cars, factories, biological materials. It provokes the degradation of the ecosystem. This pollution causes stove green house effect, climate change, it reduces the air quality, and respitratory diseases. The statistics show that this problem increases more than forty percent in the world. People are worried, we can contribute to anoid this problem not burning, recycling the trash.

My trip to Minas Gerais

Last year my family and I went to Minas Gerais. We had a good time. We stayed in a relative's home. Every day we went to the ice-cream parlor. Wr got up at seven o'clock for fun. Then we went swimming and played volleyball. In the evening we went out and played cards. We never went to bed early. It's a good memory for me. I love my family.

Current mood: Happy

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30