The Crash

Last sunday a car crashed into another car.At the same time three people were killed.The man was driving so fast!When the family discovered,everyone became so sad.

The killer was discovered and arrested by the police three hours later after his murder,but the people on the car crashed didn't die,because they didn't have several injuries.

How to cook Rice

First,rices is washed,after that oil and garlic are put in the pan then the rices is put in it,then water is poured in the pan,nex wait until the water boils!Kiss

Current mood: Happy

Pollution

default

We know there are many environmental problems in the Earth.One of these problems is the air pollution.The people responsible for this problem are the industris,the industris should be destroid and cleaner industris shoul be built and people could make protets to reduce the air pollution.!!

My future

default

I am really concerned about my future.Right now I am studying at Certo.Middle school it is very difficult,but I am doing this because I want to be judge.When I graduat from college,I hope to have a good job working for a privete company.I like study English because in the future I will need it.I hope to finish my studies by the yeas 2010.I would like to travel to many countries before I get married and have children!

Current mood: Happy

Little Red Riding Hood and big wolf

default

One day a big wolf was talking to Little Red Riding Hood,She wanted to kill her grandmother,because she was so boring.So the big wolf went to the grandmother's house and killed the grandmother.So Little Red Riding Hood gave him money.Well,the moral of this story is that you can't trust anyone.

Current mood: Angry

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .