Sport news

default

Kaka's contract with Milan was finished yesterday, and it wasn't renued. That's why he agreed to his transference to England, to play in Chelsea. 75 euros were received by Milano's team to liberate Kaká to play in the blues. Kaká received 15 milion of euros for year to play in the blues until 2013.

How to play war

First a board is taken , and next the board is open , next the country's cards are given and then the pieces of the battle are put in the board , next the objective cards are given. Next the dice are  played to know who will start the game , next the winner starts and more five armies are put to start the attack! Next he said who he wants to atack and plays de dice, if his dice are high than the oponent's dice he wins, but if are lower, he loses many armies.Finally the person   with conclusion his objective card wins.

Global warning

default

April 22nd is "Earth Day".We know there are many environmental problems that threaten our planet.One of these problems is global warning.This is a terrible problem because it melts the glaciers, it also causes the the destruction the coastal cities.Besides that, it is also reponsible for extinction of many animals.

To solve this problem people should walk more, and use less to drive cars, people can plant more trees...And I can ride more bike, instead of riding a car!

My plans for the future

default

I make a lot of plans for my future.Now I am studying in Marista, because I want to be a judge, when I grow up, that's why I study very hard.When I graduate from school, I hope to study and graduate in law, to start to be a lawyer, and after I want to become a judge.The problem is that I don't like to study English, but I know I'll need this to be a judge.

Current mood: Happy

My plans for the future

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .