My City

Do you thig Taguatinga is bad? Do you think of traffic congestion? Do you think Taguatinga is old? No, you are wrong. Taguatinga is beautiful and there ae a lot of nice people. There are big Park and everything is near. We don't have traffic congestion. There are besutiful cars and the people are polite. Tguatinga is a city that everyone dreams to live in. The city is clean and everybody helps everybody. There are beautiful shops and the supermarkets are big and it has everything you want. The food is the best and there are many options: Japanese food, mexican food, fast food. This city is the best.

on  June 2, 2008  at  10:30 PM

Hello Babi!
Your test is very good, and your city is very interesting!
=]
Kisses!
;*
on  June 2, 2008  at  10:34 PM

Hii babi!
how are you?
your city is very interesting!
x]
bye!
kisses!
=*³
on  June 2, 2008  at  10:43 PM

Hi casadinhaaa!!!
Your city is very good!!
kiss
Raquel ;)
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:04 PM

Hi, I'm Mauro and I'm from Argentina. I go to the Escuela de Lenguas, in La Plata, where I live. It's not a very nice city as you say yours is but, there's nothing I can do.
Here in Argentina, we've been lately having lots of problems with traffic because there's a big problem between the country and the government.
It's good to know there's someone living in a nice place, and that you like living there.
Well, I liked the structure of the blog, and the way it's designed.
Best wishes
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:05 PM

Hi! I'm Carolina from Argentina. I don't know Brazil but I really like what you wrote about your city. I think it's interesting. Maybe some day I'll be able to visit Brazil and perhaps Taguatinga. Where is it exactly? In what state is it located?
Kisses
Carolina
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:06 PM

Hi, your city seem to be a good place to live, but my city, La Plata, is very different. There are traffic congestion and it is not so clean. Although, the food is OK and we also have Japanese food and fast food. I love fast food!
well,
kisses
Sofia
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:11 PM

I'm Ignacio Bilmes from La Plata, the capital of Buenos Aires.
I study twice a week English at the Escuela de Lenguas.
My city is big, it has a lot of traffic congestion at any time, which is a serious problem. It has a lot of McDonald's, and shops that are not from this country. On Friday the city center gets full of people around 8 O'clock. We have a lot of cinemas and good places to go eating.
I like a lot your blog, it's similar to ours. Nelba, who is the blog master, told us to write well, not as a chat program, so you should check the post you have written because you have a lot of grammatical mistakes, although you are a very good writer, I've got the idea of the post perfectly.
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:12 PM

Hello!!! how are you??, my name is Federico, I 17 years old and I'm Argentinian. I live in La Plata, the capital of Buenos Aires province. I go to the Liceo Victor Mercante, a school of the National University of La Plata. I support Estudiantes de La Plata, is a football team of my city, do you know it??. Which is your favorite team in Brazil??.
I have a doubt, who is the blond lovely girl of the photos?? I would chat with her. Contact me in our blog.
Lots of love
Write back soon
Federico
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:13 PM

Hi, I'm Luisi and I'm from Argentina.
I think that here, in Argentina, there are few cities are like yours. Here there are a lot of cities with pollution. Everywhere that you wanna go is far. We have got a lot of restaurants that have really good food. Once in my life i ate Mexican food, it is good, but our Bar-B-Q is the best food.
I think that your city is really nice, and I want to go to live there because you do not have to be worried about anything. It is like perfect.
So, I'll be waiting for your answer in my teacher's blog: http://jovenes4ma.motime.com/
Bye.
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:17 PM

Hi Babi,
I'm Manuela Menchacabaso. I live in La Plata. I study English twice a week at the Escuela de Lenguas.
I think your city is perfect because is very calm. I would like to live there.
My city is big, have a lot of insecurity and have a lot of traffic congestion although is very nice. It has a lot of squares and a lot shops to buy clothes
Well, see you soon
Kisses,
Bye
on  July 1, 2008  at  11:18 PM

I'm Julieta Poggio from La Plata. I study English at the Escuela de Lenguas.
You're city are beautiful. Here there are lot of traffic and the people are not nice.
There there are lots of shops and shoppings. I love buy clothes. Also there are fast and japanse food.
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30