Amandinha's Neighborhood

default

Do you think taguatinga has too much people? In my neighborhood there are so much more ,there so many cars in my street,people all the time there is a school in front of my hause ,and so much noise; next school there is a church,at night they do so much noise ,all nights;Idon't meet no one,they are so inpolite neighborhood.But there many stores and I like this because I don't get a car ,we can walking,my school is at the and of street,and I can go walking.

But at the and of the year my family and I going to move to park way ,and there we don't have stores near ,we will have to take a a car for everything......

Current mood: Happy

The oil spills

default
There are many problems in the earth, but that's one special problem,that I'm going to talk about ,I'm talking about,the oil spills.This plroblem is horrible,because the oil kills many animals, it also cause the ocean pollution. The ones responsable for this problem are the oil companies. To solve  this problem people should be more careful, companies can do a lot for this. I can't do anything about this problem but I can do many things about other earth problems.

Current mood: Angry

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .